SmartEnergy IP™ is a research and consulting organization within SmartMark Communications that is dedicated to helping utilities communicate the benefits of smart grid to customers.
As utilities roll out smart grid initiatives – from smart meters to dynamic pricing programs—there are ways to ensure that customers are best prepared to make smart energy choices and positively support these rollouts.
SmartMark Communications has over a decade of experience in the energy and utilities customer care domain, helping utilities and suppliers market effectively to customers. From creating a customer care strategy to executing that strategy, SmartMark offers an array of services to meet utility needs.
SmartEnergy IP™ offerings include:
- Industry market research and benchmarking on utility customer care behavior
- Review and evaluation of existing customer care communications programs
- Primary and secondary research and analysis of a utility’s current messages and brand in the public domain (in target regions and/or nationally)
- Development of strategic customer care programs for utilities
- SmartEnergy IP™ also leverages SmartMark Communications, LLC resources to provide full service marketing support for utilities
- Public Relations and Partner Strategy
- SmartEnergy IP™ also works as an outsourced marketing and communications department for small to mid-sized utilities with the need to have managed services and support. In this capacity, SmartEnergy IP™ consultants become a natural extension to a utilities’ customer care or communications department.